Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Short Leg Alpinestars Leather track pants

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by 99CIBBER, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's near imposible to find short leg leather pants which are off the rack in stores, Even online through the US Alpinestars website there is an option for short-leg but it always says out of stock.

I'm gifted with short legs and a beer gut, so finding pants that fit is down right bloody imposible. I could go down the custom fit Tiger Angel route but I money is the issue at the moment.

My jacket is an A Stars Stage so the A Stars "track" pants are the ones I'm after. Size 52 in short (arse) leg length.

I will consider other quality brands which may ber suitable as well.

2. I bought some a* short track pants off Riders Discount. Give them a go
  3. Thanks Drewman, Checked out the website, there isn't an option to select "short-leg" version of the track pants, I've emailed them for more info. Cheers.
  4. Short legged leather track pants?

You could try your local BMW dealer... :)

5. Thanks for the linky Kernel, good value leathers there...
  6. Can I get a beer and a wench at my local BMW dealer?? I think your name needs to be Bruno, Serge, Claus or Helmut to own a pair of lederhosens... mmmm I might have schnitzel for dinner tonight..
  7. You might find a w(r)ench there...

And I'm sure that if you're called Gunter, Detlef, Karl or Hans that would be OK too .

(come to think of it, I think we've just used half the BMW Club members first names in a single post.)

If you were down here I'd suggest someone like Mars Leathers who could probably manage something.
  8. he he he!! I've contacted storm leathers in Brisbane. They do a short leg track pant..Under $200 delivered. Might give them a go if I don't hear back from Riders Discount...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.