Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shopping Night...Thanks!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser1, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Thanks to all who were there, looked like a good turnout and the amount of stuff sliding across the sales counter will keep Brian/Sharon and the staff hopefully happy enough to put on another night at some stage. Thanks to all
    :)

2. it was a good night thanks to Brian/Sharon, plenty of coffee for Glen and snacks oh yeah and lots of bike gear :)

3. thanks everyone. didn't actually get to meet anyone, but i did get a shiny new shoei :D

4. Great night as always. Thanx to Brian and the gang. My lovely new tank bag is ace!!!! :D

Stew

5. that was on bobs bike , sure you didnt pinch it :LOL:

6. Yes, noticed my bag went for a wonder! Tank bag people!!!! :shock: Got it back and left before Bob could pinch it AGAIN! :LOL:

Stew

7. yep i rocked up and couldnt spend anything because i dont get paid til friday... :(

but a big thanks to the bikemart crew, friendly and helpful as always!!

Sluglie says thanks too :)

8. Aaaaaand I was stuck at work.

Yay. Work.

Want DriRider too.

9. Thanks Bikemark crew (especially for putting up all the hassle I created sorting out which boots and what size I needed.)

Also thanks to Musty and Lodger for chipping in with some advice on my purchases.

Anyone else get backed into a corner by Scope sales pitch for the new dri-rider jackets? :D :p :D But I have to say they are a damn fine jacket, unfortunately I've sorted the cordura gear and focusing on the cow hide now.

10. Thanks to the crew at bikemart.

Unfortunately due to a lack of funds I could only buy 1 item, so new boots it was.

I didnt get a chance to meet many people but did say hi to a few out the front.

11. Had a fun time shopping, big thanks to Sharon for perservering with me. I ended up with a new Motodry summer jacket, chain, plugs, filter and grip glue all for much less than I would have otherwise paid. Shame they didn't have sprockets and a K&N cleaning kit on hand or I'd have grabbed that too.

12. Asked Brian but they were out of stock, more stuff coming tomorrow.
    They tend to make the non-cargo Draggins a bit tight around the knee area, fine otherwise.
    Use them in the leathers (after some slight mods), comfy.

13. Yes and a big thanks to Brian/Sharon, Hope I left enough stock on the selves for the rest of you. I am now passing around the hat so I can pay off my credit card :). Even getting a discount on a new can for the SV. Hhhmmmm

14. From me too, a big thanks I got my Boots and Gloves, one step closer to being on the road.... :D

15. yep thks I got new R X T, and went back thursday and bought some more items, then went next door to look at bikes mmm nice kawka 1300 oh well dream on cheers all

16. PINCH it ? oh pls , it looked so much better on my redVTR with the red lettering etc . instead of on the dull boring matt black

:LOL: :p :LOL: