Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shopping for gear in the Brisbaneish area

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Nicarus, Jul 19, 2007.

1. I'm wondering if there are any particularly good places in the Brisbane/Sunshine/Gold Coast areas I should be visiting in an initial scouting run for gear, as I need to figure out how much it will all be costing me.

After reading so so many posts on the topic of gear, I have done nothing but confuse myself further about what I want/need and I figure the best thing I can do is actually go to a shop and look at stuff. Besides, nothing quite beats trying stuff on :) .

Any suggestions for places to visit would be great please, as I need to determine how much I'm going to be spending before I can get the money to do it. I live out at Depression Bay :roll: , but don't mind driving out to the Gold Coast if it helps me to make some decisions.

Thank you kindly.
  2. You will find tons of gear around Moss St in Springwood in the South of Brissie or - if you prefer the Gold Coast - Lawrence Drive in Nerang.
  3. for gear i highly recommend Springwood Suzuki on Kingston Rd. Huge Range of gear and always happy to order stuff in for you. usually pretty quick with that too. Always had great service there. And partner did very well with her gear there too.
  4. Sorry, forgot about Suzuki Springwood - they are pretty well stocked !
  5. That would be me :) I was pretty impressed with them, they gave me a 20% discount because I bought all my gear from them at once :grin:
  6. Thank you so much everyone - very much appreciated :) .
  7. Don't forget online stores if you know what you want.