Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shoei Neotec Flip Helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Strawb, Nov 3, 2012.

1. I just got one of these, it cost $900 which sounds a lot. it is fantastic, great vision, built in tinted visor, excellent ventilation and light and comfortable. I haven,t fitted the comms yet (sena smh 10) but will do so in the next few days . The sena by the way is excellent, intuitively simple to operate and Hasn't yet dropped out for no resaon like my previous headsets

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the info, mines at the shop waiting for me to get the dough to pick it up (A BOREALLS) I tried one on when the rep brought them round to the dealer before they were released and knew they would be even better than my multitec.
  3. I have been wearing one for a few months now, it just keeps getting more and more comfortable - using the SENA SMH10 with it, you can hardly notice I'm on the bike, it's like calling from the office ;)
  4. #4 malpri, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    Thats what I want to use to use on mine as well as that SENA SR10 device that allows me to use a UHF CB and bluetooth it to my helmet