Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shoei Helmet inner sticker

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ninjajay, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Has anyone pulled the sticker off from their shoei lids that is stuck right where your mouth is.
    I pulled a corner but it looks like it will leave a sticky mess, no, not that kind of sticky mess.
    If anyone has done this before and has any ideas let me know, you can't see it from outside the lid, but I know it's there and it pis$es me off.

2. I actually pulled mine off on Tuesday, cause the corners were starting to curl up and be annoying. I found most of the sticky stuff came off just by re-applying the sticker to the stuff, and it picked the sticky stuff off (same way as getting blue tac off the wall you re-dab the bulk onto the little bits, and the little bits get drawn into the big bit)
  3. Nah, that didn't work
    Never mind, hopefully the sticky mess wears away eventually
    Cheers any way
  4. It doesnt Go away. jus try to use hair dryer or some sort.
  5. Mine has gone away. Granted I got hayfever and keep sneezing in my helmet..... The slop that I sneeze onto the sticker might have helped it to come off :)