Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shoei helmet and ladies Teknic textile jacket for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by AngryAnt, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items are in Melbourne... Sth Yarra.

Selling these for a friend - lady rider who gave the game away a couple of years ago. Very little use, helmet never dropped although all the usual caveats about buying a second hand helmet would apply.

Helmet is a Shoei TZ-R medium, as pictured. Asking $200.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jacket is a Teknic as pictured, USA size 06, UK size 08, Euro size 36. Actually looks like perforated leather but I'll confirm this. Asking $150.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

PM me for more info.
  2. The jacket is actually perforated leather, so is a bargain!
  3. JUst out of curiosity, what size is the lady that owned this jacket!? May be interested for my partner, but need a better estimate before I commit to coming and having a look.

4. She's 165cm tall, slim/athletic build, normally size 10/12 Australian size. She says the jacket is a slim fit. .

Collar to bottom of jacket: 45cm

Armpit-armpit: 54cm

Arm to cuff: 58cm

Shoulder-shoulder: 42cm
  5. If I remember I'll check the lady out next time we're together! Sounds like it MAY be a little big but if it was a tight fit, it'll be close!

6. PM Sent... would like to come and have a look, just going to be a bit hard trying to organise a day/time. Let me know if you still have it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.