Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shit Sports Bike Owners Say

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Mouth, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Hahahaha. Hilarious!

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I so hope this video was purely made up for shits and giggles. But I remain skeptical, underestimating the boundaries of stupidity.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Wow, I can't believe what an idiot that guy is

Yes, I know he is taking the piss, I just want to see who here is stupid enough to fall for it
  4. "I only shift at 13,000... because F'n racebike" :D
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ah wash mahself wit a rag ona stik !
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. And when I was a little bitty boy I was in Deliverance playin the banjo, yall remember me ?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. " Hey maw ! Git orf tha dang roof "!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. How did you get hold of them video I made?......Must have been them dam bitches!
  9. 600 HP, Hahahahahaha Thats required for those fat bitches,
  10. Wow, that is a rare and exotic bike. I've never even heard of Suzaki before.
  11. And that's just the LAMS model!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. It is a satirical piece, this guy does a bunch of these on cars as well - "shit muscle car owners say" etc...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. weight reduction bro
    extended the swingarm by 10mm
    rear pegs made from Thor's hammer

so many good lines in this
    • Like Like x 1
  14. How did this fool manage to pick up Thor's Hammer in the first place to get pegs made out of it? Surely he's not worthy! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Maybe he used the dodgy/unexplained technology from Ant Man that makes something incredibly heavy (e.g. tank) weigh little enough to be carried (e.g. in a pocket).

Or, maybe the weight of the Thor's hammer metal helps to get to bike down to fully sik lean angles.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Thank you. I feel better.

17. ROFL........shift only at 13000....hahaha....

I like the dude filming having a chuckle too.
  18. The ultimate Troll, you are a devil MouthMouth .
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lol "extra heavy duty foit pegs to fit fat bitches at the back in case i cant get decent p****" .
  20. He's right you know.