Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shipping within the country

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by sonja, Sep 21, 2006.

1. I'd like to find someone who'll ship a bike for me.

I'm buying Ruffler's CBR, and it's in Gosford. He'd like me to collect it before the 7th of October, but getting it back here to Canberra before then is limited in options.

I can't find places to ship INSIDE the country. There's plenty of places that'll do it internationally, but obviously that's not what I need.

Help?

2. Motorcycle Transport. He brought the GTR up from Sydney for me (yeah I know not far, but it was an unknown bike, and I wasn't risking it!).
    He was good, called me up to confirm things, on time, actually a little early with delivery time.
    0400 001 006.
    Sorry I can't give you a definite date for our move, as I said, there'd be room for it in either the truck or my trailer.

Regards, Andrew.

3. try Motorcycle Logistics, they were $30 cheaper than Motorcycle Transport from NSW/QLD border to Sydney. I think they ship twice a week on this route

4. For an extra $30, I got it delivered on a Saturday, at a time I specified.
    Bargain I reckon!

Regards, Andrew.