Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shipping from overseas

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Chef, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Gidday guys.
    I just bought a GSXR600 front end off eBay, and now I need to get it shipped over here.
    Can anyone point me at who I should use that’s going to give me best value for dollar?
    I don’t want to rely on the seller or the price they give me.

Cheers Scheff

2. Private helicopter? :idea:

Where's it coming from and how fast do you want it?
  3. :oops: oopsie, it's coming from the US of eh?

Do you have a helicopter? :grin: I'd be prepared to fly some of the way if you show me how.

4. Well unless you want airfreight [expensive!] - then it's probably going seafreight.

I guess DANZAS or DHL can do it. Maybe give them both a call though, as where more expensive smaller companies probably enter their own is in that they'll pickup and package for you, where the larger ones just accept the box on the docks and are priced accordingly.

What country... ^edit neverming.

Try these guys - you just need the Zip code where it's coming from.
  5. Cheers Ktulu, I'll have a look see. :cool:

At the very least, if i can research it from this end, i can keep the eBayer honest.
    eBayer/Honest - another modern day oxymoron :LOL:

6. haha. love it.

money down before figuring out how truly fcuked you're going to be due to shipping charges.

hey, chef, you're not a woman are ya? :p :wink: :shock: :grin: :twisted: :LOL:
  7. :LOL: :LOL: well no not really, actually yes maybe i am, i don't know what do you think? oh you wouldn't understand. :LOL: :LOL:

I was just looking on eBay, and it was on sale so i just had to have it...

...it will go perfectly with my bike...

...and with the money i saved...

...does my slipon look big on that?

8. Nah it's not a whole bike, just the front end.

Minus the wheel!

9. great to hear you will be back on the road soon.....maybe you should buy a few spares and save on shipping :LOL: :wink:
  10. :LOL: hehe, not a bad idea. we could do a group buy. :p :LOL: