Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shipping from Coffs Harbour to Sydney

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by squidman, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hey, I just bought a CD250 from a dealership in Coffs Harbour and they said they will ship it out once the money appears in their account, which will be this monday..so if they ship it out this monday when would the bike be in sydney?

im really curious i just wana start riding lol :D

2. CD 250?
    I had a bike from Syd to Melb come down in a few days. Reckon your should be an overnight trip, Coughs to Syd not that far!! Depends on drop offs along the way one would think.
  3. man ill be over the moon if i got the bike on wednesday, 12 months rego with the bike only thing im missing is a helmet, im gonna have to borrow cash off my brother to buy myself a full face helmet on monday :D :D
  4. All depends on who it is being shipped with, and how much is being paid for the shipping.

If it's being sent by post (in parts) ready for you to rebuild, might take awhile.

If low price being paid to ship, then carrier might only ship it when they have room for it.

Shouldn't you have asked the dealer who they use, and likely time frame before you bought it....