Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

shift jackets for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by jono454, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edit: willing to post australia wide at buyers expense.

the reason im selling these jackets is that im going to buy a new shift vantage jacket. its basically the same fit as the 967 which i love (dont wanna sell it really) and i like the look of the vantage.

i really would recommend all shift jackets to anyone looking for something really comfortable and stylish.

im located in SW Sydney near hurstville. if you'd like to inspect the jackets thats fine. please pm me if you're interested. prices are firm.

two jackets for sale.

shift 967 - size small. $300
    good condition with the exception of some minor damage to the leather on the left elbow from an accident. im 6'1 and 70 odd kgs and if fits me well. i also wear a back protector under it. this jacket has armour in the shoulders but not in the elbows or arms. also has a pocket in the back for back armour.

the second is a...

shift octane jacket. size medium. $300
    i bought it a while back but due to weight loss it became too loose a fit for me. also in good overall condition, some neck wear... hasnt seen too much wear really. armour in both shoulder/elbow area. also has a pocket in the back for back armour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.