Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shift Jacket.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Maximus, May 29, 2007.

1. Hey guys, just need some feed back from you who's got a shift avenger ss waterproof jacket. I've got sr-1 and absolutely love it. now getting ready for winter and the fact that my birthday just past i decided to make myself a present. The avenger ss jacket. So i was just wondering if anyoone knows and got it and if it would keep me warm throught the winter. The other question is sizing.Would it be the same size as my other one or do i get a bigger one cause it's a thicker one???
    here's a link to it as well.

2. Hey

I have a Shift avenger and love it. I ride into Sydney everyday from the Blue Mountains where at the moment it is about 3 degrees each morning and the jacket keeps me really warm. Its great having the removable liner as well. The only downside I have found is the two pockets on the outside of the jacket aren't really waterproof. They are fine in lighter rain but I rode through a heavy downpour and had my wallet and etag soaked

Can't say much about the sizing as I didn't have the old jacket