Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

She's home! My new baby is home!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by bonjoji, Feb 21, 2006.

1. I got my first bike today, my very own Red Kawasaki '00 GPX250R. :grin: :grin: :grin: .

After clamping a bright yellow L plate on her tail, I rode her around my neighbourhood for an hour or so to get familiar with the handling, then off to mountain highway to my local servo to fill her up (helmet off going in to the counter). :grin: :grin: :grin: .

Here are a couple photos I've taken a while ago from my garage right after my first ride with her: http://www.bikepics.com/members/bonjoji/00gpx250/

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I am so happy for this purchase, thanks all of you guys for all the advise on buying my first bike. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Gee, I still can't get this big smile on my face. :grin:

2. Congrads on the new bike bonjoji,

I know what you mean about the smile on you face and how it just won't go away.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. and you're luckly you live so close to some great riding tracks, just take it easy in those hills

3. well done.. enjoy and stay safe out there.. :grin:
  4. Nice looking Kawa, looks great in red, congrats.
  5. Awwww cute :LOL:

Congratulations, now do as that yellow plate states, LEARN :)

Be safe
  6. :grin: :grin: :grin: bonjoji
  7. Congrats on the new bike Bonjoji

Happy riding
  8. Thanks T4, I am taking it easy. The hills are surely on my agenda but not this early. I have to learn how to ride to work first :oops: .

Thanks again. :)
  9. Thanks vic, hornet600, unforgiven, kishy, Blue12. :grin:

Learn I shall & will be safe indeed.

Now where is that white and green booklet (owner's manual) I was holding a while ago?

Cheers fellas! :)
  10. rock on bonjoji....

stays safe.
  11. Gratz Bonjoji, nice ride
  12. bonjoji,
    Just wanted to add my congratulations as well. Having just recently brought my ride home I know exactly the excitement you're feeling.

Enjoy and stay safe.....
  13. bonjoji - congrats. Now ride like everyone is out to kill you, and you alone !

Good luck, keep it rubber side down :grin:
  14. sweet ride, enjoy, see you on the road :cool:
  15. Howdy :) Nice bike too, might see you out and about sometime ;)