Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

she finally let me

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by midnight, May 10, 2005.

1. hahahahahaha awesome : )
  2. why?

(tis humourous though)
  3. Well , actually she doesnt know . Shes away on holidays . So what she doesnt know wont hurt her. :D
  4. baahaha.

Hope you don't get oil on that rug, mate.
  5. Damn you lucky ground floor dwellers!!

If I wanted to do that (and now I most definitely do), I'd have to get up three flights of stairs.... :(
  6. That's the best lounge room ornament I've ever seen ;)
  7. Unitl she gets home and sees the thread, then it's a case of what she knows will REALLY hurt you! :LOL: :shock: :D
  8. So, buy a trials bike, stairs are no prob!!!
  9. He won't - its not a Harley.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
  11. Put some of her girly magazines on the seat when she gets home..

If you're lucky she'll think it's a coffee table
  12. lol, I drove past this house once in putney that had it's front door open, and the bloke in there had like 4 motorcycles just sitting in his lounge room.

beats couches I guess, watch tele on one, eat dinner on one.... the possibilities are endless ..... .
  13. Years ago shared a place in Brighton (Vic) with a couple of fellow riders,
    Mick rebuilt his bike in his bedroom, No Dramas. :)
    To take said bike out to ride, we had to remove two doors and repair the plaster in the hallway :shock:

Moral is do not disassemble bike in shed and re-assemble in bedroom down the hall. :p
  14. OMG.. for your sake I hope your other half dosent see this thread..

Hey just for fun, someone should tell her then we can all sit around and watch the fire works. :D :D :D :D :D :D
  15. I have no fear . She comes back Friday , all i do is ask vic to delete thursday night hence shes none the wiser. :D
  16. she (rhonda) will see this thread , because me and craig ( iwanna a bigger bike) will make sure she does. :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Just leave it there dude
    see what happens
  18. dont forget i have the photos midnight since you used my camera :LOL:
  19. Geezus WTF are these pic's you sent me Groberts........
    You want me to keep them safe so Mrs Midnight can view them when she gets back?
    Ok anything for a mate :shock: