Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sharp Helmets

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by duckula, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hello Everyone

I am in the market for a new helmet, as my current KBC VR2R is plainly put just awlful. Anyway the point of the post is this site:

(note add http in front of the link apparently I can't post a url if I haven't had five posts for some reason)

Interesting reading, wish I had known about it before I brought the KBC, think this time I will go with a Shark RSI....

2005 SV650N
  2. My Shark RSI helmet fits my head. Make sure that's what your new helmet does.

By the way, the vents don't seem to do a lot.
  3. Except that any helmet you buy here has to have Australian Compliance, and many available on the British market are not available here for that reason.

That said, I know quite a few blokes with Australian complianced Shark helmets and they are huge fans......
  4. I had a sharp helmet once,
    but it poked my head uncomfortably so
    I got one with padding inside instead.
  5. SOMEONE was going to say that :roll: :LOL:.
  6. I agree flinders think that was my downfall with the KBC, it might be a little bit too big...get alot of wind noise particularly on the right hand side.

Although worried that with one size down I won't be able to get my glasses on once the helmet is on. Anyway am thinking of going up the gold coast on the weekend to try some on....
  7. i have the same kbc n have the same problem. cant quite afford a new helmet yet, though :(