Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shark use Diavel to market new helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MONKEYMAN, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I have loved the diavel since Wolverine traded his Harley for one. if only I could afford one.
    but Hugh Jackman has always insisted at the start of every interview he has ever had, how he is not gay and loves his wife who is not a man.
    so why and how does or did the diavel get to be seen as a bike for the homosexual male. ??
    do ducatis have that stigma. I never thought so.
    i'm not saying theres anything wrong with that and hope this isn't deleted for being racist or something.
    but wtf sharks new helmet for homosexuals with the new felatio on the go removable chin bar is being promoted with the diavel ???

2. The advertising agency have issued a statement explaining why they used a Diavel.
    Turns out all the Harleys were booked out already.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That weird edited in face is disturbing.

4. I first watched it on my small mobile screen, and couldn't figure out why it was giving me the creeps.. very disturbing..
  5. Cafe racers too. But we knew that.;)
  6. Yeah what the fcuk is with that - I don't even understand why they did that.
    Am I missing something?
    Very odd..... I thought it was a parody or something....
  7. ^ Is it because there's a competition? so you imagine your own head inside the helmet? grasping at straws here..
  8. [​IMG]
  9. hahahahaaaaa... I don't farken know!!!
  10. It is a girl. Then they decided to pitch the ad at queers, so they superimposed the male face?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. ... really, really badly.
  12. Figured it out!!! It's for the competition: from youtube,,,

Published on Sep 27, 2013
    Share an interactive road trip with Michalak and be the hero of this film. Live your own experience with the SHARK Raw and SHARK Nano helmets on : http://www.shark-helmets.com/shark/Vi...

Attempt to win a SHARK Raw or a SHARK Nano by sharing on our facebook page the SHARK Raw trip by Michalak's video!
  13. I think Tony Abbott would not approve.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. The guys face is Fredrik Michalak the French rugby player and they are running a competition for the helmet where you and he can go on a road trip together.

Why they just didn;t use him in the video buggers me (....probably wrong choice of words there)...:barefoot:

Cheers Spocky
  15. So you get to go on a road trip with a gay french rugby player?

Surely they would sell more helmets if they used a straight female model for the same exercise.

Or even just some hooker.

I wouldn't have thought the gay market for shark helmets is bigger than the hetro one.

Ducatis however . . . . .
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. F#ck Abbott. (n) I hope he wins the trip away with the rugby player!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. fcuk Abbott ? looks like they might have aimed this ad at you ;)
  18. I suppose I could change that to f#ck Julia ... but that's no better really, is it.