Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Shark Helmet deals anywhere?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by locusm, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Anyone know of any good deals going anywhere on Shark Vision-R or Evoline 2/3 lids ?

2. I have a Shark Vision-R Syntic (XL) that I have worn about 20 times.. if it suits, could do a deal with you

Attached Files:

3. Thanks muga but Im a Large size fit.

4. Have ruled out the Evoline - even at a size up to XL I still feel pressure on the sides.
    Currently working out differences between Speed-R and Vision-R.

TeamMoto at Virginia here in Brisbane have shelf stock of the Race-R for $499
  5. I picked the Sept issue of the free motorbike newspaper CycleTorque today, full page ad by Action Motorcycles & Accessories says 50% to 70% off Shark helmets.
    Says visit their Ebay store Action Motor Online. They're in Sydney but says they ship AU wide. Be worth a look I reckon.
  6. Nice find man - thanks

7. Although it seems to only be for some runout models - bummer.

Best deal so far is here at Sydney City Motorcycles

Vision-R for $359
    Speed-R for $399
  8. That's a good price for a Vision-R, I paid around $450 for mine. It's a good helmet for me.
  9. Any idea if the Speed-R is the exact same fit? The Vision fits me like a glove but they had no Speed-R's to try yesterday.

10. I'm really not sure, there was a website that explained what helmet would fit what head shape. I have a long thin head and the Vison-R fits well. I'll see if I can find the website then you can see if the Speed-R is in the same category for fit.
  11. I have a vision r and tried a speed r on

Decent fit with rightness around cheekline but not to much
  12. Vision R for $359 is the best I have seen, paid $405 for mine. I got to choose any colour though so maybe they only have limited colours?
  13. I can't find the website I was talking about, very frustrating.
  14. Thats OK - I ordered this late last night
  15. Hi,

Where did you see the VISION-R for that price ? Cheapest price I've seen is around $450.

16. This post is for Queenslanders

Saw this on OzBargain, so credit to them: http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/80859

Shark Race-R with iridium visor for $399 at Team Moto (QLD), it's in store only deal as well.

Cheapest on BikeBiz is $504 for just the standard plain black coloured helmet with no graphics, so looks like a pretty good deal.
  17. Yeah I picked one up (and the visor, didnt realise they retail for another $90) - great deal!