Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sexyback Sunglasses mashup - Corey Hart & J Timberlake

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by I Adore Vic, May 10, 2007.

1. #1 I Adore Vic, May 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Corey Hart - remember him girls??? :cool: and Justin Timberlake...who woulda thunk it possible? :grin:

I like!

2. #2 undii, May 10, 2007
    Might not be "your style" but I like Tiga's mix/mashup of "Sunglasses at night" and "Blue Monday [media=youtube]qDuC-QPTdOs[/media]

Live copy so audio isn't crisp but hey, it's live :) It does help me relive the good old fun days of going to "electro nights" at clubs.
  3. I'm so stuck in the 80's I still call them remixes :p
  4. :LOL: That's okay Toecutter - I'd never heard of the term 'mashup' before last night... :LOL:

The 80's rocked! :dance:

undii - cool mix...pity about the quality though.
  5. #5 undii, May 11, 2007
    rosie: Would you like a heap (I have like 40-60 sets I think from memory) of remix/mashups from some people named "2 many DJs / soulwax" (They usually go by either of these 2 names). They gave away these sets free on their web page each week for ages so it isn't "illegal" to own them. If you want a copy (I can put them on a few DVDs in mp3 format. DVD costs are cheap so no hassle on that). That way we get to meet up so I get to meet the cool Rosie every one talks about :grin: And you might hear new stuff (if you haven't heard of them before). I m a big music fan and used to play instrument/s until I had my shoulder injury.

You get to hear stuff like [media=youtube]PG8BMzlfUBw[/media] but it's actually good quality as opposed to fan recording at a gig :)
  6. You mean it's not the 80's anymore? That explains alot :p

Thanks for that link, Rosie. I love getting transported back to the cool music days. But now I can't get 'sunglasses at night' out of my head.... :LOL:

7. #7 vella_1, May 11, 2007
    Hi ya Rosie, hey that was great! & just like 'Toecutter' im stuck in the 80's & still call them remixes! :LOL: ...Hey did you see the Justin Timberlake & 2 Unlimited remix?? Yes its 90's but hey its really good!!!

Oh & the sad thing is i still have Corey Harts album :shock: :oops:
  8. #8 vella_1, May 11, 2007
  9. Rosie, nice find girlie! I WANT IT :shock: Does anyone know how I'd get it downloaded? I need simple step by step instruction, this is all still new to me I chk'd out the laptoppunk web site but I couldn't see anyway to download this song. I think it wld be great on my nano when I'm on the bike :grin:
  10. Yeah...can't beat a 12" remix! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  11. I play a couple of bars/c;ubs in melbourne, 80's remixes are the big hit at the moment, i have a sunglasses at night vs depeche mode track here that i picked up the other day.

Theres also a Yazoo - Don't Go Now remix floating around too!

The crowds love remixes!
  12. Hey thats coool "Neo_nick" So when & were do you play?? NR Should get a group together for an 80's night!! \:D/
  13. 80's night ~ cool vella :cool:

Ha, we're all such 80's tragics :p

14. If you want to download video files from youtube, use the web browser "firefox" and go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

You "install" an addon that lets you download the files (from youtube etc) with a simple click down the bottom right hand side of the browser
  15. Cheers Undii,
    I'll let you know how I go tomorrow when I try it frm my pc at home.
    Otherwise I'll probably send you a help!? PM if that's ok, I gotta have that track!
  16. boo - did you ever end up downloading this? If so.... care to share??? :cool: