Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sex - many left unsatisfied

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by es, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Most twentysomething women prefer silence during sex and many would go all the way for money, a titillating new survey reveals.

Results of an Internet sex poll published in the November issue of Jane magazine also exposes the fact that women think about sex almost as much as men, with 54% wanting it every day but only 15% getting it that often.

"I guess what struck me most was how enthusiastic all the responses were," said Katy McColl, 28, Jane's senior editor.

The vast majority of the 3,740 participants in the poll fit the glossy's demographic: single women, 20 to 29 years old, said McColl. She added that 2% of those surveyed said they were virgins.

The nationwide poll showed 51% like things quiet when they're intimate, and if there needs to be music 17% preferred the jazzy riffs of Norah Jones.

And roughly one in five answered yes when asked if they would have sex for money.

Some 70% of those polled were in a monogamous relationship, including 21% who had nicknames for their partner's genitalia. But 36% admitted cheating on their partner, and 28% said they've had a threesome.

Speaking of cheaters, actor Jude Law - caught stepping out on his fiancée with his children's baby-sitter this summer - came out on top as the most-fantasized-about celebrity with 24% wanting to seduce him.

A stat most likely to spur men to perform better: 34% of the women tell their friends about "the good stuff" and 8% offer a play-by-play analysis.

2. I'm starting to doubt the age you state in your profile, eswen!!! :D
  3. why doubt my age??

oh and just want to share this gem....
    The old, rich man asked the pretty lady if she would have sex with him for a million dollars.
    "Yes!," she replied.
    "Would you have sex with me for $5?"
    "What do you think I am, a whore?!"
    "We've established that. Now, we're just quibbling over the price."
  4. So how much money do I have to pay for the average woman to go all the way silent? 8)
  5. Ummm, maybe they arent asking the right blokes :D And anyway, if they thought about it as much as us, none of the housework would get done.

Run away, run away :p
  6. ah but women can multi task :p
  7. i find this figure quite high.... :shock: but hey maybe i am one of only a few who believe if you are with someone than thats it if you want someone else break it off first.
  8. Muahahahahaha...aaaaaaaah... he he he wheeewy :LOL: :LOL:

ouch, stop it.
  9. Now I know what I've been doing wrong at bars...

Instead of "can I buy you a drink?" I should really ask "how much for sex"

10. Or just cut it down to "can I buy you?"
    Better still, introduce the conecpt of a possible threesome... "can I bi you?"
  11. :shock:

Some pretty surprising stat's!!
  12. ... but then, who ever tells the truth in a survey????????????????
  13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol....Now i've heard everything.
  14. well, everyone knows my taste in men has previously sucked arse, but out of the guys Ive dated I know for sure that 60% of them cheated on me.
  15. damn.... oh well maybe consider the type of people you date
  16. many left unsatisfied - not wrong there and I say no more!! :roll: :wink: :p

:D :D
  17. well, like i said, "everyone knows my taste in men has previously sucked arse"
    but its not just me; the number of times ive been the "caring friend" is staggering. Most of my friends' exs cheated on them too. I think its the entire generation. we are all selfish bastards - girls and guys alike. But then im biased i guess.
  18. Who came up with monogamy anyway?

It's a dumb idea.

The people that want to root, they should go and root and be honest about it.
  19. Oh..... stupidest excuses EVER -
    used on some of my friends:
    "but it was a threesome! I thought you would understand!!" (she was in the next room.... surely he wouldnt have minded a foursome???)
    "I needed to make sure I wasnt straight"
    "But it was a dare"
  20. Hmmm... why is it that I don't know any of these women???

...did they include phone numbers along with the survey results? :D

I don't know about it being the "whole generation", but there is definitely a very large group of people who just don't take relationships seriously anymore... a good old Marilyn Manson lyric springs to mind: 'I'm not in love, but I'm gonna F*ck you till somebody better comes along..."