Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Setup Urban boots?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Gansta, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Has anyone got/seen/tried those Setup Urban boots as seen in the magazines? Any comments on comfort, quality etc? I got some basic info and a picture after emailing them but thats about it. Nothing on their website either www.setupaustralia.com

2. When i go to that site I get:

No web site is configured at this address.
  3. theres a full stop at the end of the address that shouldn't be there. those boots look good, but i'd prefer to see them in person first still :?
  4. Thanx Coconuts. Silly me didn't even notice that. All fixed now :)
  5. Some Pics and Discount Prices

I am about to take the plunge and buy these boots myself (having worn out my RJs). There are a range of pics at this site:

I am not allowed to post a site yet but just google newenough and you should find them from there (5 pics).

And they are on special for $65 + P&H at setupaustralia (Again I can't give you the url but the are easy to find).

(Pretty cheap I reckon - if they are any good!!) The only problem buying over the net without having tried them on is making sure they are the right size.

There are also a couple of reviews if you search for them. (This is my first post so I can't post the urls.)

P.S. I have no association with the company.
  6. I had a look at the ankle high boots a few months ago. Could hold it by the heel & toe & it folded very easily. Not stiff enough for my liking. I ended up getting a pair of boots from aussie disposals for around $50-60. :shock: