Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service recommendations - Suzuki [VIC]

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by gato, Mar 4, 2009.

1. howdy all,

it's finally time for the 'bike to go for its 12000km service. does anyone know of a good place for Suzuki? 'bike's a gsxr600 k6. i originally thought PS, but i've heard bad things about them. only good thing seems to be the free loan 'bike.

your suggestions most appreciated!
  2. Raceway Suzuki in Keilor Rd, Niddrie are good, ask nice and may give you a free loan bike.
  3. Many many many times this been asked
    & " " " " I say Mick Hone Suzuki
  4. They have also treated me well with spare parts...and seem to be the only one that have the parts I needed :D.

phong =P~
  5. Tony at Raceway is one of the few mechanics I would trust my bike with.
  6. Cant go wrong with Pete the Pom. He is at Everything 2 Wheels which is at 345 St Georges rd North Fitzroy, phone 0434 920 745. I have never trusted any of my Suzuki's to anyone else.
  7. mick hone in box hill. :)
    if you enjoy thrashing your bike hard you need mechanics that understand how important safety is. :)
  8. Good, then get him to fix the SV so I don't have to touch it whilst getting it started :p
  9. thanks to all for the info. i've given pete the pom a call, 'bikes scheduled in for service. looking forward to the results! :) cheers!