Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service provider near Mt. Waverley

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by v8mirage, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Hi guys,

May I ask if anyone know any good service provider near Mt. Waverley? My battery is keep running flat these days by just sitting for 2-4days in garage.

I'm thinking to get my bike to service at the same time as to check over the bike electric system, if the fault is not at the battery itself.

2. Check out Performance Bikes and Watercraft (Moorabbin) - lots of people on this board have spoken about the great service they have received there. (EDIT: Out of business... https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21192&highlight=watercraft shows how up to date I am - never get down there myself...)

A bit closer is Central Motorcycles (www.centralmotorcycles.com.au) on Huntingdale Road - I used to go there quite a bit, but since they changed mechanics I haven't been back. I don't have any reason not to, just I trusted the last mechanic and when they changed I didn't have any reason to go back.
  3. Performance Bikes and Watercraft aren't out of business... Mick the owner bought Brighton Kawasaki on Nepean Hwy and now runs his business from there.
  4. So is it still called Performance Bikes and Watercraft? I read in the other thread that he bought and runs Brighton Kawasaki, and I just assumed that the Performance Bikes and Watercraft is no more (and all run from Brighton Kawasaki).
  5. I'd go to Pablo's or Moto One in Oakleigh.
  6. Thanks guys, I'd probably go Pablo. Wonder how I didn't find them on yellow pages. :?

I confirmed the battery is dead, thank god for that. It is easy enough to replace the battery. :cool:

7. Well ok, sorry if you look at it that way, yes the business name is gone, but the reason why so many recommended it remains under the new name.
  8. It's strange that they are not in the Yellow pages as you say.
    They are in the street off FTG road very close to Glen Waverley Subaru and the Freeway on ramp.
    They had been in Richmond for years before that.
  9. And yet they always seem to have work.
    Maybe they don't need to advertise.
    They made me happy.

10. I certainly know the answer for this. You'll find them with 3170 (Mulgrave) postcode but not 3149 (Mt. Waverley).