Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service/Mechanic in Dundas/Epping area?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Siwagod, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys.

Since I bought my bike a week and a half a go, I'm very keen to get it a proper service. The previous owner had it sitting around for a number of months and although he did look after it, it was ridden very hard in the short time he had it.

I'm new to the area I'm living in and to MB mechanics, so could any suggest a decent place to get it looked over?
    2010 Hyo GT650. Bout 4800km on the clock now. I picked it up with 3580km on it last week, so yes, it has done a lot in a short amount of time.

Preferentially someone around the Dundas/Epping/North Parra area. Can be Chatswood way if need be.

Also, what is the time frame I'd be looking at for a service? My old man used to service my car, so idea about waiting times. Would it be plausible to drop it off then grab some grub and go for a walk while I wait?

Any info will be rewarded with bagels. :pompous: