Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service manual for GSXR 1000 k5-k6

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Zealt, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Cant find one on the net, yes lots of links and things to them but when you look at them they are only part manuals or say you can download them but then asks you to sign up to their free site but put credit card details in..

Does anyone have one? or even know where i can get the real deal cheep? as in IRL!

Any help would be fantastic,
  2. Need to pay for both.. This is the internets... there has to be a good free one out there that hasn't got "Sample" on every page and is low rez.

Id rather pay for the actual book from somewhere then pay for data.
  3. The first link I listed is free if you use it online, it's hi res, and you can print the pages you want. Have you looked at it?

The second link was to an ebay search result, some of which sound like the real thing for $10.

FYI 4 out of 5 manuals I manage to get free, the others I have paid no more than $10 for. The free ones are usually poor quality, the paid ones are usually very good.

You've obviously spent some time looking and you asked for help, I chimed in because I've found a lot of manuals over the past few years. The links I posted are the best I could find in my spare time. There does not currently appear to be a free copy online, but if you keep looking you might prove me wrong, and good luck with that.

Now, I do know someone with a very good copy and getting my hands on it would take an hour of my time and cost me a CD and postage and I might have done it for you but as your retort (a post that rude doesn't rate as a reply) didn't include the word "thanks" you're sh!t out of luck here.