Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service Manual for 89 Honda

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Daytona, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hey all,

Anyone know a website or somewhere that I could get a service manual for a 1989 Honda CBR250R? Hoping not to have to pay but will consider if it's not too much. I want to try and swap the pipes but my current one will require me to cut it off and I want to try some simple service myself.
    I am a mechanical noob but the pipes that are for sale for the CBR250RR (MC22) would fit on the CBR250R (MC19)? I can't see there being any difference in an exhaust pipe of those two but if anyone could confirm that would be very helpful as I was looking at the Screaming Demon pipe. Thanks

2. No replies to this so will add my 2c.
    I can't see you'd need a manual for this. More like a fitting job.
    Maybe if you post this question: "CBR250RR (MC22) would fit on the CBR250R (MC19)?"
    in a thread title it might get someone's attention.

3. i think i still have mine at home, i wont be home for a couple of weeks though, will see if ya havent got one by then