Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Badsi, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Hi guys :)

Im just wondering if anybody could recommend a mechanic to me in Melbourne. My bike broke down today in the CBD and I need to fix it ASAP. I went to Peter Stevents and I was told that they do not touch bikes older than the 2000 models !?!?!?! Got a bit surprised I must say .. Im seeking for a place close to the CBD(best would be in the CBD..) as I have to push the bike from point A to B what will be difficult .. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

ps: Its a Suzuki Bandit 250cc 1994

Thx, Martin

2. bring it into my workplace, Yamaha City, the workshop is only 2 blocks from
    Peter Stevens workshop. 26 Guildford Lane, just off Queen street, 1 street back from Latrobe.

3. What do you do there Caz, if you don't mind me asking? I go in to the store every now and then, just to look at the R6, and the accessories. Might have spoken to you without knowing :grin: