Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Service Center Advice Near Parramatta - Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ke3pup, May 5, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I recently bought a Kawasaki Ninja 250 (2008 Model that has done 20,000Kms).

I'm a learner myself and live in fairfield and my riding is stil secluded to backstreets and evening rides until i've gathered enough confidence to hit the major roads.

I know nothing about mechanics of the bikes (or cars for that matter) , but the owner mentioned that he has only changed the oil himself and the bike hasn't been to service center as far as he's aware.

I want to take the bike to somewhere i won't get slammed with huge bill that can service all the major stuff, oil, chain,breaks ...etc

can anyone recommend a good service center near Fairfield or Parramatta?

2. BikeBiz, on the Great Western near the corner of Church Street, Parramatta.
    You'll pay what it's worth, but they do good work in my experience.
  3. A good time to start learning. Do your own oil changes and adjustments and you will not only save money but will get to know your bike.Buy a workshop manual and doing your own oil change will pay for it very soon, Good luck!
  4. The ninja 250r are pretty easy to learn to work on. obuy or find and download the workshop manual like Rennsport said and it will pretty much tell you how to pull the bike apart and put it back together.

However a good service guy i used was fatcrack mobile mech. cheaper than most of the workshops and he comes to you
  5. If you can travel a little bit further - Bikesmith in Blacktown are pretty darn good. And willing to spend time and talk you through things too.