Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SEQ Minimoto racing

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by J Gray, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if there is any minimoto/ pocketbike racing held in Goldcoast or Brisbane?

2. Archerfield do pocketbike racing at the kart track, there is also a pocket bike distributer (in one of the bike sales mags) that runs a pocket bike comp. on their own track.

3. there is also Bundaberg Minimoto , only a few hours from brissie, with some of the fastest riders in QLD

PM me if you want any details

4. I'm a Gold Coaster who rides at Archerfield every second Saturday or so. Bring along your bike to 63 Colebard Street, Archerfield, Brisbane with $20 and a helmet with some protective gear (proper shoes, gloves, cover up your skin with the heaviest material you've got around, skateboarding pads are also a good idea). Gates open around 8 I think and we finish up around 12:30. Any questions PM me.