Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 9, 2014] Tuesday Night Big Boy Ride (Melbourne, Vic)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by MattfoCBR, Sep 3, 2013.

Tuesday Night Big Boy Ride
Start Date: Sep 9, 2014 07:00
End Date: Sep 9, 2014 10:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Warrigal Rd Oakleigh cnr Princes Hwy
Melbourne, Vic 3166

Posted By: MattfoCBR

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 MattfoCBR, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    Hi Everyone,

This is a new ride as an alternative to the Tuesday Learners Ride. Please refer below for this rides difficulty. Not recommended for beginners or first time group riders.

Looking forward to seeing you all there !

SHELL SERVO
    TIME: Meet at 7:15pm
    DEPARTING: 7:45pm
    LENGTH: Allow at least 3 hours

RIDES: This is a level three and four ride (moderate to competent riders), class definitions are here.
    This ride is a gathering of like-minded riders with the simple objective of a pleasant social ride.
    This ride is the next level above the Goldilocks ride.
    By taking part in this ride you agree that:
    * You are responsible for yourself and your own safety.
    * You ride at your own risk.
    * No liability or responsibility is assumed in any way by the ride leader or the TEC for the consequences of yours or any other persons acts or omissions.
    * You expressly indemnify the ride leader and TEC against any claim that may arise from a ride.

If you come along, then you are deemed to understand this, and participate entirely at your own risk.

• Like Like x 5
  2. You should also include the location mate.

Good luck with this! Hope it'll become a regular one.

Wish I could join tonight but unfortunately can't make it (still punctured tyre and have had other plans for the evening).

3. Hmm weird it didn't save....Maybe admin need to approve first

4. I see it now. Shell servo.

5. *Oakleigh

6. Good pick up, corrected

7. ....and it's Princes, not Princess.

:bolt:

8. Indeed it is.
    U gonna come along or check the gramma and punctuation?

9. So is this the same as the Thursday night ride, only it's on a Tuesday night?

10. I hope this ride attracts a good crowd, hell....I might even come down and do this every now and then :)
    Cheers B

11. Exactly, some people cant make the Thursday night... Tuesdays seem good with a lot of people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I think its gonna be a good one...lots of people have told me they will be interested in the idea so based off that I thought I would create it.

13. Nah, I have a prior engagement on Tuesdays, plus my riding isn't up to scratch for this ride.
    So I guess that only leaves checking the GRAMMAR, punctuation (and spelling!) LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist - and the "Princess vs Princes" has always narked me..yes, it's a slow day!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Just make sure everyone behaves down there. The popo love hanging around that servo.

15. Maybe it's worth changing the location to BP around the corner then?

A lot of bikes don't like consuming shell and a lot of us would go to BP and back instead of having coffee :)

Just thinking aloud.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah ! I think the cop shop is just around the corner ;)

17. You would probably be fine, just bear in mind that area is the hub of activity on Friday nights so im not sure how the cops would react to a group of bikes building up in the servo carpark. They can be real assholes.

Good spot though, close to monash and princess highgway

18. LOL, what would I do without u !
    People confused and not showing up haha

19. Ok everyone.

This ride will commence from TUESDAY 10/09/2013
    Due to posting it up on short notice not enough people will be able to make it tonight.

It Definitely will be happening next Tuesday which gives everyone plenty of time to prepare.

Look forward to the Tuesday BBR

20. How bit should I get until the next Tuesday to be able attend the ride? ;)