Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 28, 2014] Sunday 28th Sept ride (NSW to be confirmed)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Senator17, Sep 22, 2014.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Sunday 28th Sept ride
NSW to be confirmed
Confirmed Attendees: 1
Posted By: Senetor17
Start Date: Sep 28, 2014 08:00
End Date: Sep 28, 2014 18:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. Would anyone like to join us for a ride on Sunday 28th Sept. We haven't chosen a destination yet so please post up suggestions. I was thinking somewhere south maybe?

2. I'm doing Kangaroo Valle Saturday if you are interested.
  3. Thanks for the invite Tweet, but I'm working Saturday. I'm hoping to be out on the bike ALL of Sunday. Hopefully we can catch up next time
  4. In, i did kangaroo valley this Sunday past but happy to do again. Could meet you Sydneysiders at Bald Hill and let loose from there.
  5. I think we need the dates sorted on this thread so we can RSVP
  6. I could be keen if weather is good
    I'm in the shire, so south would be cool
  7. I'm planning on meeting some freinds at PITS at 9:00 am. How about meeting me at Hungry Jacks Hoxton Part at 8:00 AM?
  8. All good, see you there. what are you riding?
  9. I'm riding the Orange Z1000 in my avatar, the pic is from my first ride day.
  10. Sweet see you there
  11. Gonna give this one a miss.
    Too much hwy + a very early start = No
  12. No Probs Ilch, we'll catch up on another ride soon, Cheers.
  13. Maybe next time, I'm getting close to being able to throw a leg over a bike and heading out.

...provided there isn't to much walking/standing around at the stops.
  14. Awesome mate, just let us know when your keen and we'll go rip it up.
  15. Hey mate,

I won't be able to make it, the kids have given me their bloody stomach bug so the only thing I'll be riding is the toilet bowl. sorry for such late notice. ride safe.
  16. That is fantastic Clint, you are an inspiration to us all. Looking forward to catching up and to hearing all about your progress. Cheers Mate
  17. Good stuff Clint, nice to hear you're making fast progress and recovery. Can't wait to go for a ride with you again.