Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC [Sep 27, 2016] SIBI & 69SIM coming to town (CBD)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Bee, Sep 9, 2016.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
SIBI & 69SIM coming to town
Melbourne CBD ..somewhere
Confirmed Attendees: 0
Posted By: Bee
Start Date: Sep 27, 2016 18:00
End Date: Sep 27, 2016 21:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST
  1. #1 Bee, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Hi everyone,

Leading up to the arrival of 69SIM69SIM SibiSibi and hornethornet it would be nice for us NR peeps of Melbourne to show them some love by catching up for a get together dinner.

When : Tuesday, 27th September 2016( Yes i know it's a Tuesday night, don't worry we won't be partying THAT hard ;) ) UPDATE - to make it easier for peeps we are changing the time to 7pm :)

What are we doing : Meet and greet, say HOLLA to these lovely people then stuff our face with food :D yeah i might bake too :p

If you are coming, please RSVP by 3pm 26th September in this thread and let me know if any +1 will be attending by posting in this thread. Restaurant location will be confirmed at a later date :)

location will be Medici , Docklands.
    Address : 36 NewQuay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008
    Time : 7pm
    Reservation under : Sibi
    Parking : for those who are driving - street parking on Aquitania way, docklands are usually free after 6.30 if you can find some spots or harbour town multi level car park is $10 all day. For those who are riding park at 8 Marmion place.For those who are Public transporting, tram 86/30/70/75 will take you to central pier stop D2 from city bound.

Any concerns on the day, just PM me ill be checking forum :). See you all tomorrow!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Of course!! Wouldn't miss it, count me in :playful:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Noice.. Will advise a bit closer to the date...

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm in if a late arrival (7pm) is ok :)
  5. JeffcoJeffco all good 6.30 - 7ish :) given that city traffic is shocking anyway i wont be expecting everyone to be there at 6.30
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Then I'm In like Flynn as they say :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Hmmmmm
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Same here..I don't work in the CBD so by the time I get to the city, it'll be close to 6:30.

9. I am interested. It is the day after my birthday so I will expect cake ;)
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Past experience shows your expectations will be met cjvfrcjvfr :hungry:. By the way, where's your birthday gig going to be?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ooohhhh definitely be cake then cjvfrcjvfr
  12. We going to the "usual" BeeBee?
  13. Maybe..
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Put me down as a possible ;)

edit: seriously though, thanks for getting this organised BeeBee :D
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sorry going to have to miss them, unless they call into Canberra on the way through.
  16. Any update on the where?
  17. chillibuttonchillibutton ..the resto i had in mind will be in Docklands easier for parking etc and nearby where our NSW celebs will be staying.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. #18 Ned, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    Docklands you say? How convenient. Well seeing that SibiSibi hornethornet and 69SIM69SIM deserve to be treated like the rich and famous, perhaps we could book this for the evening:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. if you do
    can you pick me up and drop me off in Upwey ?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Probably could, given there'd be enough water around lately!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2