Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 27, 2015] The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride (Australia)

Discussion in 'Other States' started by Skidd, Sep 23, 2014.

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride
Start Date: Sep 27, 2015 10:00
End Date: Sep 27, 2015 14:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

All over Australia

Posted By: Mouth

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
  1. Is anyone else heading out to participate in the annual Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride this Sunday?

2. nope not going
  3. Nope, my CB is not vintage enough and so am I.
  4. I believe they'll also accept cads, bounders, rascals and rogues Uncle greg
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I believe @maduncle@maduncle is going.
  6. Cool... a couple of attendees. Looks like the weather will be kind to us. I'll keep an eye out for y'all.
  7. Gentleman ehhh yeh i was one,when and where
  8. Good thing for a good cause, there were some beautiful machines on the Adelaide run last time.
  9. Hi everyone!
    Apologies in advance if this isn't the right section

This year I've decided to go for a run in the DGR 2015 sydney ride on the 27th September. For anybody unaware it's a themed charity ride for all kinds of custom and classic motorbikes that raise money towards prostate cancer research and awareness programs.

I'll be taking my humble little SR400 for a spin, and gives me an excuse to wear some fancy digs that just collect dust in my wardrobe.
    Having seen friends and family affected by cancer I am more than happy to try and do a little bit of fundraising.

It would be awesome if you could lend your support and provide a donation of any amount, plus anything over $2 can be claimed as a tax deduction ;)

Phil Anayo - The 2015 Distinguished Gentlemans Ride

anybody else on NR attending the ride?

Thanks for your time :)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  10. great to see guys :) hopefully we can meet up on the day for a chat
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wicked paint scheme! Good stuff gentlemen.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks Endo CEndo C I really appreciate the donation, thanks for your support mate!
  13. Sterling effort Gentlemen! Can't take part, unfortunately, because of location and chromosomal makeup, but very happy to support each of you :) Have fun and post some pictures, would be great to see amazing bikes and, of course, "Magic Don Juan" riding CB400!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks so much for your support Fr33dmFr33dm !
    Nothing in the rules stating women can't ride along on their bikes too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yes, thanks Fr33dm for the support. As Yo-Yo says, gentle women are also riding! Below is a list of all the Australian rides. There are about 25 of them around the country, and many more around the world, all held on the same day.

Anyone interested in joining in you can probably find a ride near you:

Rides in Australia - The 2015 Distinguished Gentlemans Ride
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Fr33dmFr33dm !
    Truly appreciate your donation.
    Haha and yes Magic Don Juan will be in full dapper affect on the day.
    Would be good to see you out on the day :]
    • Winner Winner x 1