Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 21, 2013] Another short notice ride

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Snapey, Sep 19, 2013.

Another short notice ride
Start Date: Sep 21, 2013 08:00
End Date: Sep 21, 2013 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

North Richmond BP
Bells Line of Road

Posted By: Snapey

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. It looks like the weather gods will be smiling this weekend so I though i'd head out to Bathurst on Saturday for a slow lap of the track & take in some of the local back roads. We'll leave from the BP servo which is on the LHS of the Bells Line of Road just after you cross the river at North Richmond. Meet at 8.00am for an 8.30am leave. Depending on time, lunch will be either the O'Connell or Oberon pubs.

2. Thanks for the offer Gareth but I think the speed you & I ride at are too far apart. Maybe i'm wrong, and you were catering for learners, but I went with you to Road Warriors a few months ago & found the pace way too slow.
  3. Hi Peter,
    Would love to come but I am getting my chemo pump removed
    on Saturday so will give it a go next time, enjoy the ride.
    By the way the new tyres you fitted are SPECIAL thanks
    Alan B
  4. No problem Snapey - I'm definitely towards the slower end of the spectrum myself. Have a fun ride!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Have fun mate, and remember the police will be out in full force on the first weekend of school holidays ;)

not the slow end, just the speed limit end :p