Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 20, 2013] Northern ride from Sydney

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Snapey, Jun 28, 2013.

Northern NSW ride from Sydney
Start Date: Sep 20, 2013 07:00
End Date: Sep 22, 2013 19:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Sydney
NSW 2213

Posted By: Snapey

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. #1 Snapey, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    I intend taking off from Sydney on Friday the 20th September for a ride to the Heritage Hotel, Dorrigo & thought some of you might like to join in. I'll be leaving home around 7.00am to meet others at the Wilberforce Shell at 8.00am for the 697kms to Dorrigo via the Putty Rd, Singleton, Gloucester & Armidale. Saturday 21st will be a loop to Bellingen, Nana Glen, Nymboida & back to Dorrigo then Wauchope & the Oxley to the Bendemeer Hotel for the night ... that's 689km. Sunday 22nd it's the Bylong Valley Way to Rylstone, Lithgow & home. another 650km.

See map ... http://tinyurl.com/nnx87b8

Let me know if you're interested, but understand this ride will not be slow & on some rough windy back roads. I intend being at the pubs by 5.00pm so with fuel & food stops you do the maths.

WOULD THE MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY CONVERSATION WITH ICLINT ON THE OXLEY RIDE PLEASE DELETE THIS RIDE FROM THE CALENDAR

2. Very interested. Will leave the camera at home. May (and it's a big may) bail out at the northern end to spend a day or two at Minnie Water.