Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 18, 2016] Lake Leake Loop (Lake Leake)

Discussion in 'Other States' started by Brendan Carley, Sep 12, 2016.

Lake Leake Loop
Start Date: Sep 18, 2016 10:00
End Date: Sep 18, 2016 16:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

Lake Leake
3340 lake leake hwy
Lake Leake 7210

Posted By: Brendan Carley

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Meeting at Shell Servo, cnr of Charles Street and Springfield Ave Moonah. at 10.00am for a 10.15ish departure.

Ride will go from Moonah, Richmond, Colebrook, Campbell Town (meet up with any northern riders who want to join in) Lake Leak hwy to Swansea, Orford, Moonah.

Lunch break in Campbell town.

About 300+km if you cant think you can do that welcome to do part of the ride.

This ride may encounter changes of weather and the ride wont be cancelled because of rain as I've been kicked out of the house that day because of my wife's 'Sisters Day'
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I will try to be there. Can't promise at this stage!
  3. I had lunch with one of the most prolific V-strom riders in Tassie this weekend. he has shown me some outline of some good off road rides where he knows there is a few gates but mostly they are open or can be gotten around.
  4. I'm still at the "good dirt road" stage. I don't know that I'm ready for "off road" just yet (if ever).
  5. Weather forecast for tomorrow is 80% chance of rain in the south 90% chance rain in the north of the state. so anybody wanting to come along be aware that there is likely already loose dirt on some areas from heavy rains. Looks like today is a beauty so get out and do a ride today.!
  6. i'm going to spend the next few days drying out!
  7. It seems I made the right decision!