Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Sep 17, 2016] 2016 National Wall to Wall Police Remembrance Ride (NSW)

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by cool jesus, Aug 13, 2016.

2016 National Wall to Wall Police Remembrance Ride
Start Date: Sep 17, 2016 07:00
End Date: Sep 17, 2016 15:00
Time Zone: Australia/Sydney +10:00 AEST

NSW (Sydney Domain, Dubbo and Kiama)
NSW 2000

Posted By: cool jesus

Confirmed Attendees: 1
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 1
  1. #1 cool jesus, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Netriders, have been meaning to post up this event before it gets too late.
    Its a National (annual) event for Police Remembrance occurring this year on Saturday 17 September 2016.

NSW link here - New South Wales | Wall to Wall Ride
    Registration link here - Wall to Wall Ride Registration 2016
    Here's my team's page if you'd like to tag along with us,hit the join team button and we can work out details closer to the date.- 2016 Wall to Wall Ride for Remembrance - John Torres | GoFundraise

I'm still waiting to hear from a some mates about a possible start for the ride from Bathurst. If that doesn't pan out, We may link up with riders down at Kiama for a better ride (rather than just straight down the freeway from the Sydney Domain.)

Its a massive event with on average 3000 riders which congregate in Canberra for a main convoy to the National Police memorial wall.

I'm still tossing up whether to just do the ride in one day (ride down then back) or stay the night...

If you do attend, do register for prize draws and riders packs, which gives you a sticker for your bike for parking within the Exhibition Park in Canberra to then formally form up in the convoy around 2pm. There's also a post ride event where you can purchase tickets for $25 which includes a meal, entertainment. On the day there's stalls, and bike marketing stalls etc...Its all on the home page if you're interested.This years major raffle prize is a 2016 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer, valued at $15,999.Tickets can be purchased through State coordinators once are registered.

If you can't come along and feel you need to let loose of your charitable needs, click onto my team;s page above and any donations (tax deductible) will end up with NSW Police Legacy. A charity that helps families of police officers that pass away. NSW Police Legacy