Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sensation White

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by nibor, Jan 1, 2009.

1. who went?
    farking awesome :grin: :grin: :grin:
    just got home.
    shower, changed, brekky, bum about a lil, then head into summadayze :cool:

2. Drugs are bad mmmmmmmkay. lmao

3. i heard it was great!
    would have been fun but maybe too crowded for me. a few of my friends got the VIP tickets but i cant justify spending $400 on tickets alone!

got a last min offer for 2 general entry tickets for $100 each but was too tired to go :(

4. i dont touch the shit :)
    i started the night after a few drinks at Trinity's with mates, and sobered up for most of it.

tired is no excuse Es :p damn though, i paid $145 for mine. i thought VIP was $200ish? it was absolutely amazing. but yeah pretty packed for half the night, thinned out a bit towards the morning.

im about to upload a vid :)

5. yeah it was the super VIP deal (there were 2 levels of VIP)... might have only been 350 but still way too exy.

6. sounds like a super waste of money.... i was wandering around, n just walked straight in to one of the VIP side rooms :LOL:

damn these vids are taking forever.

by the 26th Dec, Sensation had sold 34 000 tickets. capacity is 40 000, and their record is 36 000, at an event in Amsterdam. fair chance we pipped the record then :grin:

7. Crowd too large, too pricey, f#ck wearing white, I had an early night ready to party another time.