Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Selling heaps of bike gear! have a look!

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Snowman, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys Im cleaning out my garage and getting rid of all my old bike gear that doesnt fit anymore.

Oneal Monster textile jacket - only worn a few times, size L, asking $150, RRP $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shift Hybrid Dyer Jacket - size S, asking $150, RRP $350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rjays Helmet - Bought as a spare so not worn very often, has a few marks from living in the garage, size XS (feels like a M), asking $60, RRP $140

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rev'It! Apollo 2 piece suit - has been crashed in so has some scuffs but none of the leather is worn through. Ive been told it gives me street cred, so just make up your own story to go with the scars :p
    size 46, asking $450 for the whole suit or $250 for jacket and $200 for pants, RRP $1000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Also for sale stock exhaust for a 2005 ZX6R 636 and stock fender - $100

Oxford saddlebags and tank bag - $100 for all 3. ill get pics if anyone is interested.

4. might be interested in the tank bag if it's the right size and the right price if you're willing to separate
    if not then well I'll look at the saddlebags too because I do want some soft bags for when I build pannier racks/top rack, again will need to be the right price

5. http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=1&prodid=4461

http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=1&prodid=4460

this is them, $100 and ill pay to ship them all down to you if its not too much $

they were only used a couple of times and are only a bit dusty from the garage nothing else wrong with them

6. i'll have to find out if that tank bag will work with my bike, my bike is notorious for being incompatible with tank bags
    are they water proof?

7. by themselves I'd say they are pretty water resistant but no good in a downpoor. But they also came with storm covers which should save your stuff.

8. alright I will have a think and see if they are still hanging around payday after next (gotta set aside SOME cash for xmas pressies and insurance :p )

9. No probs mate, let me know.

and yeah thats one of the reasons Im selling this stuff lol

10. which reminds me.. that joe rocket suit...

11. where in sydney u located ??

12. Richmond

13. buy me! buy me! buy me! lol

14. I would if that 2 piece would only fit me! fit me! fit me!
    Good luck with the sale mate.
    That Tank bag & soft panniers is a steal for $100. Have passed link onto nephew (B2).

15. thanks mate, trying to get rid of this stuff before xmas!

16. make an offer on anything

17. $1 for all your female friends

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll raise Goz with my blistering amount of $2 cold hard cash...

:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. I'll give YOU $1 for them! trying to get rid of a few :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. Leather suit is gone, thanks ad91on, hope they never have to save your ass like they saved mine :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.