Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Self-indulgence again

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Dec 15, 2006.

1. No particular reason for this thread, except to flag that 33 years ago today, the lovely Miss Brown became my wife, and has enhanced the last 33 years in ways that could not be described......

2. 33 years is something to self indulge on. Congrats to you Paul & your better half :LOL:
  3. Awww shucks mate, congratulations and I hope there is at least 33 more to come.

Cheers :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
  4. congratulations. :woot: :beer: may there be may more "self-indulgant" posts to come.

you're only 29 years ahead of me!!
  5. That's something to be proud of for sure! Congrats Paul! :grin:
  6. Well done Paul, you've got to be proud of that.

Congrats. :applause:
  7. Congratulations on surviving the insanity...
    And Here's to 33 more years and a whole lot more insanity.

8. *should :grin:

Joking, mate! Well done and all that!
  9. Congratulations!!!!

I'm looking forward to being able to say that in 33 years and 5 weeks :wink:

May there be at least as many years of happiness and health for both of you!
  10. Congrats Paul, 33 years is a darn good effort on any womans behalf to put up with the one bloke :LOL:

BTW, what's this got to do with bikes, shouldn't it be in off topic :?
  11. Congrats Hornet :)
  12. Awesome effort Mr and Mrs Hornet :grin:

Obviously a lot of compromise goes on in your household to make that milestone :) I only have 13 years to go to catch up :wink:
  13. :oops: Yes this SHOULD be in off-topic, and I'm a mod and should know better :oops:

Unfortunately in the forum's stripped-down state, I don't have the power to move it, but if someone could, that would probably be best....

That said, thank you for your kind wishes; Mrs Hornet is next in line for sainthood for putting up with me for this long.......
  14. Done........
  15. ta muchly, old pal :)
  16. She must be one very patient lady :applause:
  17. That means it's an official miracle!

How hard can you possibly be to live with, Hornet?
    Do you leave the Draggin Suspenders in a pile on the floor instead of putting them away??? :grin:
  18. Well done Paul to you and da Mrs Hornet :roses: :roses: to you both-I got a Mrs Hornet too :grin: ,accept mines a Miss.33 years huh,thats probably more years hitched than the average age on this forum.In fact, :-k gives me a poll idea.
  19. Congratulations Paul and Mrs Hornet!!! :grin:

All I can say is, Mrs H must be a truly remarkable woman! :wink: :LOL:
  20. a huge mazeltov to you both :grin: i hope and trust it's more fun and true and loving today than ever :wink: here's to many more :beer: