Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Seeing the sights of Newcastle

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by The Great Dane, Mar 11, 2006.

1. If I am doing something wrong here, then let me know. This is my first time on one of these sites, so I could be classified as a virgin!!

I am here in Newcastle (NSW) for only 2 weeks, would love to go for a ride if possible to see the sights. Am a 6.1\" Danish girl/woman (43) from Melbourne, brought my own boots, just in case someone has the time or inclination? Have recently been introduced to the motorbike phenomon and just love the feeling of air, sun and the smells (freedom) whilst on the back of a beautiful bike with a competent rider. Have only been on the back of a Honda Blackbird, so far! Am open to broaden my horizons before venturing into buying a bike of my own and embarking upon this new adventure. :grin:

2. If you do a search on the word 'Newcastle' you'll get a few hits. You could then send a PM to someone who seems to be located in the Newcastle area.

You'll need to have made 5 posts though, before the system will let you send PM's. So grab a coffee, pull-up a chair and join in the fun :)