Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

See, even the wiorlds best have fluff ups (happen to them)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by undii, Jun 23, 2007.

1. #1 undii, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Not many views on this one, not sure if others know or have seen it.

2. When you're as good as he is, I think you can be allowed a spill or two. Plus, of course, he only go to be as good as he is by having lots of them :).
  3. You're listening to the conversation(s) happening here aren't you! :evil: :wink: We have a few friends over, I'm showing them what motorbike people can do (one of our friends is a huge road push bike lover/rider). Just showed her the one Loz put up earlier on and moving around youtube with various searches and the like :grin: And *drum roll* actually going to a pub soon! PHWOAR, look out world ;) Not going to be drinking but hey, I can hang out in those evil naughty establishments. It's why I originally moved to here, to be close to my favourite pub(s)! We haven't utilised "our location" with regards to that for AGES but seeing I'm getting stronger by the month ;) I feel more motivation to head out at times :grin:

Can't wait til my shoulder is good enough for me to consider it healed to the level I have as my benchmark as "successful" with my recovery! If I don't reach it, oh well, something to keep aiming for so I don't lose the motivation to keep doing physio/keeping fit etc. A man's gotta have goals, besides faster lap times ;)
  4. once again proving he is human