Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Secure your load !

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by Mirkon, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I see many tradies getting about, and I know a few as well.
    A lot of them do the right thing and make sure that their gear isn't going to go missing whilst they're cruising down a highway.

Not this guy I found on my way to work this morning. I snapped him at a set of lights and the rear window of his canopy is simply non-existent. Normally this wouldn't be a problem except of the way he has loaded his ute. That trunk rocked back and forth something fierce as he was going down this stretch of road (60km + a school zone).

I have no idea what's inside it but even if it's empty, this kind of thing just aint on.
  2. Looks like you were nice and safe in the cage though. :D

Would somebody please think of the children!!

Judging by the state of his ute, he probably didn't have much inspiration to do it properly anyway. GFC and what not, everyone has to make sacrifices (like not tying stuff up, in case it sends you bankrupt).
  3. well...

I'm sure glad Mirkon is out there on the streets telling these scumbag lowlife tradies that this stuff just ain't on !=;

so get it through your thick heads scumbags; do NOT **** with Mirkon in a school zone :-$, she will **** YOU UP !!!

keep up the good work Mirkon, keeping us all safe on the mean streets (y)
  4. Ah yes, safe and warm in my caged environment... picking someone up after work and not being able to pillion them sucks :(

Just to clarify, not having a go at tradies in general, just this one.
    And bugger the children, think of the kittens ! D:
  5. Think of the time he saves when he has to retrieve/store items in the back. No time wasting with opening that pesky boot window!