Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Second Poll regarding muarc study

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by smee, Mar 31, 2010.

1. In light of this thread in the MRA forum I'm adding 2 polls here as well.

2. I clicked No before I properly read the question..

Having said that it's not a very good question.
    "Do most Victorian drivers" - I have no freaking clue, I certainly don't.
    "on some country roads" - I'm sure you could pull out a picture of a terrible road on which most people would agree the speed limit should be reduced.

I guess the problem is it heads towards "let's lower speed limits on most country roads" a bit too easily for my liking...

3. That pretty much sums up the problems with the MUARC 'research'. Have a read of the thread.

4. well thats a stupid question, do i think the majority, i have nfi what the majority think....rephase it to say "do you believe the limit should be lowered"

5. I don't think it's a stupid question. More like Smee taking the p^ss out of MU and using a loaded question like MU does. I found it quite funny personally =D>=D>

6. yeah it wasn't a swipe at smee, as he toke t straight of the mra website, just that you can't post over there

7. Yes it was a loaded question taken from the mra site just like muarc load their questions, and Stew is correct since we cant post over there i set it up here as well.

8. I think Grant set that one up - of course it's loaded :)

And you can alwways sign up to post (just like here)

9. You don't need to sign up to vote though :D

10. What about a poll along the lines of "Do you believe MUARC research is an unscientific crock of ..."