Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Seat Upholstering

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by doonx, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Does anyone know where I could get the seat on my ZZR re-upholstered to add a reasonable amount of padding to the seat ? My butt gets a flat spot and as I intend to do a number of longer hauls I'd like a little more tush-comfort.

Ta
    D

2. OZ Trim in Ringers would be the go ....ask for Bazz
    1/2 Olive Gr Ringwood VIC 3134
    ph: (03) 9870 2747 Motor Body Trimmers..opp Bike Mart
    8)

3. If you want a first rate job I recommend John Moorehouse Ergo seats. Brisbane Sydney return down in one day and returned 2 days later no sore bum and could have comfortably ridden further. He doesn't come cheap though, $440 for my Bandit. The other problem is you're in Melbourne and he is in Capalaba, Brisbane. Phone 0732453979 or mob. 0419 730 589. I had a spare seat and he used that seat base to work on. He ships to USA so Melb. should be ok.

4. I have friends in Capalaba ;), but Ringwood sounds quite convenient

5. I had the seat on my XV250 rebuilt totally by a chap in Altona for the exorbitant (not) price of $50. I'd recommend him to anyone - PM me for his details.