Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Seat recovering

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by reedy75, May 11, 2009.

1. Hey my VFR seat is getting tired. I'm looking for someone in the Melbourne area that replaces the foam and recovers bike seats. Any ideas? Cheers

2. any local auto upholsterer will do it for about $100, at
    least that's what I paid for the FZR.

Took about an hour.
  3. Will someone, ANYONE, please redesign these peoples' web-site??? :LOL:
  4. Was quite happy with the job of the bloke across from A1 and Bikemart, (Oztrim, on the opposite corner, with the front end of a car sticking out of it)

Booked the old man's bike in, dropped it off in the morning, picked it up in the arvo, new non-slip (don't ask, dad's choice(!)) fabric on the seat and new grab strap for a little over $100.

(Was a few years ago now, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the actual price. But a good job.)
  5. I recommend Axion in Dandenong. Used them 3 times now, EXCELLENT work and reasonably priced.

9 Maxwell St Dandenong
  6. seat recovering? I didn't know it was sick :LOL:!
  7. My sick seat

Thanks guys....will do some investigation and let u know how I go....cheers
  8. I can highly recommend Langford Motor Trimmers‎ in Bulleen. Had my seat redone when I bought it (the original was shredded in parts), only cost me $70 and it looks like new. Highly recommended.

Their details are: 20 Greenaway St, Bulleen, VIC 3105, Australia‎ - (03) 9852 1990‎
  9. My seat's still 'recovering' from last nights curry :eek: