Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Seasons Greetings thread

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pvda, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Seeing I'm about to run out the door of the office and wont be back until 7th of Jan and hardly ever log on from home I thought I'd offer my best wishes to everyone in Netrider land for a safe and happy festive season and new year.

Keep it upright, enjoy yourselves with your friends and families and spare a thought for those who lost loved ones in 2007.

See you all in the new year.

2. Merry Christmas mate :grin:
  3. Meh, Christmas.

Some dood was born some couple of thousands of years ago and the world now insists on buying each other gifts and pigging out and stuff.

I'm ok with the pigging out bit but man.......did Jesus really sit there and go, "ok, I am born, you must all go and buy each other stuff"? I think not.

Me personally, I'll be glad when this manufactured global sale is all over and people stop pouring money into large corporations' bank accounts.

Kala Xristouyena
    Xronia Pola
    Kales epitihes
    Cut siik with the souvla, yero :rofl:
  4. Yes.

Don't ruin it for the rest of us man! *pats leo vince exhaust xmas present, yum*
  5. From a theological point of view, I agree completely with Vic.

From a practical point of view, best wishes, Paul, and a happy and joyous Christmas to all my fellow Netriders. If you are holidaying, travel carefully and get back safely, please.

Why not give someone the best present of all; say you are sorry to someone you've wronged, and restore a relationship? You'll both get a present; the joy of forgiveness.
  6. I'm sure I'll be on here again before Tuesday, but Merry Christmas to everyone, even the "bah-humbug" brigade. :grin:
  7. Avery merry christmas to all and have a great new year.

And remember please rubber side down.

8. Merry Chrissy everyone. I don't really like to celebrate it... But I respect that others do.

Have a lovely break and tell your loved ones that you are there (I expect these in PM form :p)

Nah, but seriously, take it easy, relax, and eat lots of food :grin:

And umm... I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!! Hope everyone else has a bit of good luck!!!

holly in lower case
  9. I'm not sure he was born in December at all. On the other hand the winter solstice which was appropriated, was important it meant we've made it half way though winter its all down hill now until the next biggie Easter or the spring equinox which means we've made it time to eat and shag...
  10. Merry Christmas guys :)
  11. Sorry, didn't see this topic and started a "Merry Christmas" thread in the wrong section ( Thanks Deb for moving it )

I would like to wish EVERYONE here a Very Merry Christmas, and a SAFE Prosperous New Year. May the best in your past be the worst in your future. I hope the following Year greets You all with Good Cheer, Good Health, Smooth Roads and a ton of SEX. I'd like to thank everyone for the help and advice I have received since joining this wonderful site. I believe it has helped to keep me upright and out of harms way.

and PLEASE take EXTRA CARE on the roads this time of year.

12. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

And be safe out there, after all..... it is the silly season.
  13. My sentiments exactly.

Stay safe. :)

LOL @ Vic... but I agree... those blasted three wise men!!!
  14. Ho Ho Ho!

Have a safe Xmas.
    Steve & Jett
  15. Merry xmas one and all.
  16. Merry Christmas all