Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

searching netrider instead of working!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by noods, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Hi there.

License? 14 days.
    Bike? 8 days!

Picked up an '07 VTR250 in perfect nic with 5K on the clock for $6,000, so I was pretty happy with that. In the eight days I've been riding I've taken it to work three times (an 80km Monash freeway 'round trip each), and found a posse of like-minded and like-skilled riders to do a Healsville tour!

I feel like I'm late to the riding gig, but at 33 I also feel that I've eliminated all the idiocy from my bitumen shenanigans! I think the best thing about my decision to ride is that when I think about getting on the bike I get a stupid-happy grin on my face.

I've enjoyed the threads for a little while (you guys helped me avoid Sumoto at the last minute), and thought that now I'm riding I'd give you all a bell.

So HI! and happy riding! :grin:
  2. Welcome,

If it was not for all the mods and little things to spend on your bike you could give up work completely and just ride !!!

Now doesn't that make the grin bigger ???? :LOL:
  3. Posting from work??? SHAME!!!! :LOL:

(Hah, I'm on holidays, incidentally.)

Congrats on the purchase, and the new-found joys of riding....
  4. Congrats on the bike purchase ! Sounds like a sweet deal you got.
    Welcome to NR and the wonderful world of two-wheels.

5. Welcome to riding mate.

You'll love it.

I started at 30... wish I'd started sooner. :)
  6. hi and welcome and dont worry im 44 in august so im a very late starter :grin: