Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

searching for my old 10

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bangers, Jun 25, 2007.

1. im am seachin for my old 04 zx10
    its orange with rego plate of wm062
    it has an orange carbon fiber gcc tank protector
    a devil upswept carbon fiber end can under the tail light is/was a sticker with ther word F.O.T.
    any info on this bike would much appreciated i want it back for sentimental reasons. i lived on the gold coast when i sold it back in 05

2. Here's a tip.
    Go to the QLD version of vicroads and see if the VIN etc is still against a registered bike. You wont find out who has it, but you should be able to find out if its still registered. I'm assuming it now has different reg plates or you would have already done a check.

If you ask really really nicely you may even find out what region/area it is reg'd, then you could start on the shops that could be doing servicing in that area.

If its now out of state I think you may be stuffed.

Good luck.
  3. I don't have it!
  4. whats sentimental about it ?

Is there a treasure map stored in the underseat compartment ? :grin:
  5. Sentimental :shock: I think you have a bad case of shit i never should have sold my kwaka and bought some other bike thats just not as good :p
  6. I Sold my Bike in 2001 it went thru 2 owners and I found it on ebay and bought it back in November 2006.

Sentimental value