Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

searching for elctric bike

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by hadasshim, Nov 29, 2009.

1. anyone can recommend me on a fast elctric bike?
    i'm searching for a long time and all the bikes i can find reach to 25-30 km for hour tops. where can i find a faster bike with a bigger and powerfull engine?
    i found a few good sites about this, one of them is

2. This puppy can get around the IOM track in under 26 minutes...

3. india would probably be the best bet. Thats where everything electric seems to be
  4. Check out the Vectrix electric scooter, priced at about $15k. Its got a real-life range of about 80km and will sit on high urban speeds. Top speed is advertised as 100km/h.

The site for them is vectrix.com.au , check it out if you want.

Cheers - boingk
  5. Didn't Vectrix go under recently? I heard they were bought out by Hesketh or something.

Wonder if they're still being sold down here?
  6. i think the electric ktm is going to be amazing. Google for that.

the tech is coming but they need to hurry up cause people wont buy bikes with a 50km range and 60km/h top speed... well maybe scooter riders will :p
  7. What does your forum name mean? I can see three words.
  8. hahaha first off i assumed it was a green energy spammer. if it isnt then it you would want to have had your fare share of ass to ride an electric bike. cause you aint getting any more
  9. I suspect our fellow might just work for a certain company he just happened to link for making our purchasing benefits. He thinks he can haveassus!