Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Searching for a MickeyD

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by redviffer, Jan 13, 2008.

1. I have a ZX-14 and was cruising around some of the yank specific ZX-14 forums for some more info. I saw someone calling himself Mickey D from the goldcoast on the forums who has a three Givi monokey hard luggage setup that is exactly what I was chasing and I really need to ask him some questions about it but have been unable to register with the specific forum that he is on making PM's and emailing impossible.

If you are on here Mickey D i'd really appreciate your help on some questions regarding your luggage setup. Sorry to use netrider for this but having not been able to register on that specific forum I can't think of any other way to find out this info or get in touch with him.
  2. Or even if anybody here is a member of zx14ninja.com and the forums there could they please help by being a middle man to get some messages back and forth. I have no idea why i can't register there, its very frustrating.
  3. try this forum - hope it's him !!

4. he's one of the main people at twistybitz.net

you can also contact him through ksrc if you have no luck..

if all that fails I have his phone number
  5. I have sent him a PM mate as you requested.. Looks like Tanya may be your savior, cant beat having the phone no ... :grin:
  6. Thnaks for the help guys I think I found him on the Aus Kwaka forum and Darwin and Blue14 are also messaging him for me, thankyou all.
  7. You know me Paul, I tend to know everyone :grin: